A tragic incident has taken place at Ayyappa Nagar's Treasury Colony, Vijayawada in which 2 Children Lokesh and Rajesh were burnt alive as hut catches fire. Their parents came in search of livelihood from West Bengal to Vijayawada. For more latest hot and happening news subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/user/ABNtelug... Follow us @https://facebook.com/abntelugutv,https://twitter.com/abntelugutv,http://www.abnandhrajyothy.com/https://play.google.com/store/apps/de...https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/abn-a...https://plus.google.com/+abntelugutvhttps://dailymotion.com/abntelugutvWatch ABN Andhrajyothy, the no 1 Telugu news channel, a 24/7 LIVE news channel dedicated to live reports, exclusive interviews, breaking news, sports, weather, entertainment, business updates and current affairs.
Tagschildren burnt alive children burnt alive in vijayawada hut catches fire hut catches fire in vijayawada vijayawada short circuit fire accident fire accident in hut fire accident in vijayawada children died children died in fire mishap short circuit kills children summer summer heat summer effect ayyappa nagar fire mishap fire mishap in vijayawada vijayawada accident breaking news abn abn live